Known bugs in the current version
This list contains all known problems which will be fixed in the next releases.
If during a practice-session a car ist substituted, the mileage
(Manage/Cars) is only updated for the last car used for the lane.
Problems while updating from an older version (6.0.8, < 9.3.8)
Because of the heavy changes in the database structure since SlotMan 608 some problems could occur if you copy a 608-.dat into a directory of a new version. The solution for that is to use a step between the two versions.
- Download and install SlotMan 10.4.4
- Copy the .dat-file from the 608-directory into the 1044-directory
- Start the 1044 and check if everything is ok
- Save and exit 1044
- Copy the (now) 1044-.dat into the directory of the new version
- Start the new version, everything should work now
After loading a slotman.dat which has been written by version 9.3.8 or earlier, some track layouts may look changed in the track editor. This is a consequence of a bug in 9.3.8 and earlier. The problem only occurs if
As this should happen only in very rare occasions and repairing the layouts by hand is a very simple task and can be done in some minutes, there is no fix for the problem at the moment.
In any case it is highly recommended to check the track layouts after importing an old slotman.dat into the new version and then remove the old track systems. From now on only the newly created track systems should be used. See also readme.txt for details.
- this is a 4-lane layout AND
- the layout contains track sections that are defined in more than one track system. E.g. if a Carrera Exclusiv Curve 2/30 is defined in more than one track system.